Please join us for an in-person meeting at BUMC on Sunday September 20th. There will be two meetings. One is scheduled for 1 pm and the other is scheduled for 6 pm. You may choose the one that is most convenient for you. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall and follow all the requirements of a safe church meeting.
During the meeting we want to provide updates and discuss:
- Our 2020 budget and BUMC “health”
- Review a narrative budget showing the impact of your giving
- Discuss the budget process and the 2021 budget
- Talk about long term needs and long term planning
- Receive an update from the Safety & Security Ministry
- Look at the “health” of the United Methodist Church
- And of topics of interest from the attendees
To help us with meeting safe church requirements on the 20th please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the church office (540.297.7957) with which meeting you plan to attend.
For those unable to attend on the 20th, a ZOOM meeting will be scheduled for Sunday, September 27th at 6 pm.