Our programs are designed to help our children to develop spiritually, physically, emotionally, cognitively and socially. Each child receives individual attention and is directed toward reaching his or her maximum potential. The three and four year old schedules include age appropriate guided free play, circle time, reading readiness/language arts activities, math, science, social studies, music, art, snack time and technology activities. Additionally, children participate in chapel with our pastor and children and youth minister.
Our Goals are to:
• Foster a sustaining relationship with God.
• Assist each child to play cooperatively with other children and groups.
• Provide for self-discovery learning at each child’s pace.
• Develop language skills.
• Develop acceptable means of expressing emotions.
• Improve motor coordination through physical activity.
• Encourage children to initiate, perform and complete activities.
• Increase awareness of the world around them through hands-on learning centers, resource people from the community who come in to share their skills and knowledge and field trips.
• Provide a safe, nurturing and non-threatening environment for growth and development.
• Prepare for kindergarten readiness
The Preschool is staffed by a Director with a Lead Teacher, and Assistant for each class.
The Director and the Lead Teachers all have a degree in Education or related field and possess significant experience with children. Assistant Teachers are required to have a high school diploma or GED, and experience with young children.
Early registration is encouraged as class size is limited. Children in all age groups (2-5 years old) may register at any time during the school year providing space is available. Registration fee $75; after May 15th fee is $100. Reduced Registration and monthly tuition for second or more child(ren). To enroll your child(ren), register here or contact the church office – 540-297-7957
Visit the Preschool facebook page.