Age: 4-5 years old
Day/Time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-1:00 p.m.
Teachers listed under Staff
Class size: 14 children
The curriculum supports and is aligned with the Virginia’s Foundation Blocks for Early Learning: Comprehensive Standards for Four- Year -Olds.
The curriculum incorporates the following monthly themes for a focused integration of skill development of oral/written language, science, math, art, music and dramatic play. These skills are taught at an age appropriate fundamental level throughout the year.
Incorporated throughout the program are:
• Fine and gross motor skill development
• Chapel and worship time as well as daily Bible story
• Field trips and Community exploration
• Guided/focused facilitated play
• Development of social skills
• Development of personal independence and responsibility
• Music appreciation and development
Fees: tuition is $150 per month. Registration fee is $75; after May 15th fee is $100. Reduced Registration and monthly tuition for second or more child(ren).